Zoom Seminars – RiskNZ upcoming events
As we all navigate a highly unpredictable 2020, its time to grow your own risk thinking capability! Register for Sue Nolan’s seminar Drug Testing and Company Drug & Alcohol Policies: 2021 and Beyond
DrugFree Sites (Susan Nolan & Associates Ltd) provides workplace drug and alcohol policies and procedures, education for managers and staff, and NZQA training for testing services, to help you to:
- Comply with Health & Safety at Work Act (2015)
- Decrease your incidence of drug or alcohol impaired staff
- Reduce your risk of staff injury and facilities damage
Policies and procedures: with Sue, draft or update your own robust and legally compliant policy and procedures to help achieve a 2020 compliant alcohol and drug free workplace. More about our Services.
Zoom remote learning NZQA Refresher Training Courses for US 25458 and 25511 are now available. Refresher training should be conducted every three years.
- NZQA Courses for drug testing: new and refresher
- Training workshops and seminars for Managers and Staff
- Self-paced alcohol and drug free workplace training for clients and individuals using our E-Learning Course
NZQA courses for Urine Collection US 25458 & On Site Drug Screening US 25511. Classroom courses for new and refresher trainees. Click here to register interest.
Online Zoom courses for refresher training are now available. Click here to enrol.
- ZOOM Refresher Courses
- Tuesday 17 November
- Tuesday 15 December
Sue Nolan: 40+ years experience as a forensic scientist & expert witness specialising in illicit drugs & toxicology. M.Sc Hons, Biochemistry, Post Grad. Dip. Business, NZQA Certificate in Adult Education & Training.
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Energy & Mining
- Primary Producers; Dairy, Meat, Fishing, and Forestry
- Local and National Government Bodies
- Transport: Land, Air, and Sea
- Corrections & Related Facilities
- Director of IFDAT (International Forum for Drug & Alcohol Testing)
- Advisor to EWDTS (European Workplace Drug Testing Society)
- ANZFSS (Australia New Zealand Forensic Science Society)
- TIAFT (The International Association of Forensic Toxicology)
- FACTA (Forensic and Clinical Toxicology Association)
- NZISM (New Zealand Institute of Safety Management)
“I have no hesitation in recommending Sue as New Zealand’s expert in Drugs and Alcohol in the workplace. I wouldn’t use anyone else.”Tony McCabe CFHRINZ
Fulton Hogan, National Employment & Industrial Relations Manager
Get in Touch
We conduct courses and workshops throughout the country, throughout the year. We consult and advise in all industry sectors, both in New Zealand and Internationally.